Sunday, July 06, 2008

What a Day!

Today was one of those yikes! irritating irrlevant days.

The Diaper Jeanie was full so a poopy diaper was set on top of it. Apparently.... the poopy diaper rolled off so while Bailey and I were in the kichen making/eating lunch Tilly was enjoying her new snack as well. I had to clean up cottony stuff, little wet beads of some kind and other diaper peices all covered with smelly poop up off of Bailey's floor while she stood in her crib and watched me. Sometimes not screaming sometimes screaming but it took a long time to pick up the beads.

As I was making the little princess supper she crawled over and dumped out the dog treats out of the box. Needless to say once the dogs realized this there was a hay day going on in the corner of my kitchen.

Bailey and I went for a 30 min bike ride which Bailey enjoys and so does mommy. Its nice to do something that I can get exercise doing and that she enjoys.

I guess the title "What a day" doesn't really fit but eeh I'm tired.

1 comment:

Karissa (mommy) said...

Ok, pretty sure that diaper thing would've made me start killing. Good for you for keeping it together. :)