Wednesday, July 30, 2008
Happy Anni to me! (oops us)
The 29th was Ben and my 2 year wedding anniversary. We didn't do anything then but tonight April was fantastic and came over to watch both Jadyn and Bailey while Ben and I went to The Dark Knight which was unbelievably awesome. I love love loved it! Holly Shit by the way If I hadn't known it was Heath Ledger playing the joker I might not have known he did a really good job. This is by far my favorite batman movie. When I was really little I love the first Tim Buton Batman movie (I totally just found out he directed them...ahh I really never put 2 and 2 together) and the batman cartoon, had batman cloths a batmobile ect ect. but sigh this was great!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Happy belated anniversary!!!
Someday this year hopefully I'll make it to the movie.
I try not to compare them to the Tim Burton ones cause I grew up on those, but they're all better than the Joel Schumacher ones (Batman Forever & Batman & Robin).
Happy anniversary to you (and Ben)!
Post a Comment