Wednesday, August 13, 2008

Time for another post...

I figured I'm definetly due for some good posting right about now. Anyway I really never have much to say or if I do I feel much to overwhelmed and tired to post it anyway.

Bailey is growing up so quickly. She can wave bye bye and hello which she does in a super excited wonderful happiness that makes you feel very fortunate to rate on her radar.

She can do "how big is Bailey?" "So Big" when she feels like amusing you.

She can stand lickedy split, squat the go up on toes and even lung side to side. She does a fair amount of crusing along some of the furniture but she favors crawling as she can get into almost anything. Lately her favorite things are still the dogs water and food dishes, potatoes that I had in a basket (these have had to be moved as she trys to bite into them) and any sort of paper mommy and daddy are silly enough to attempt to set down within her reach.

She actually has her first kind of bad diaper rash that she just got today. The poor little thing so butt creams, soaks and air it is to help that.

She has a total of 8 teeth! With more on the way which I think is just crazy for a 10 month old.

Bailey really likes her temporary daycare situation and gets to play with another little boy that is only a couple of months older.

The kid does not sleept through the night though. She always wakes up at least once if not twice. Sigh..... we were so lucky in the begining. :)

Did I mention that she loves to swing. The first time we took her to the park and let her swing was when Jadyn was staying with us and we went to the park with Doug, Karissa and Isabella. I've been walking over to the school park next to us to take her swinging more now and she seems to enjoy it more and more all of the time. Except when I will not let her eat the swing this tends to upset her mildly. :)

As for mommy and daddy. I hate my boring boring boring job but hey... It's money I guess. Ben is just coming off of a busy patch at work that we hope picks up again. He is even designing a kitchen right now for people that are building a house that includes get this...... A basketball court! Must be nice!

I've borrowed Karissa's Deceptively delicious cookbook (probably far to long ago) and have been cooking up Veggie infused yummy stuff and really been enjoying myself I will have to give it back to her lol. But that has been my new kick lately. Bailey has actually been allowed banna bread both with carrot and zuchhini (sp?) serveral different times and it is delicious!

Bailey is crying and not sleeping now so sadly the update is over. Hope you enjoy! LOL

No comments: