I'm sure you all want to know but I'm miserable so I'll post about it anyway. I have a zit coming in right next to my eye that makes me look like some sort of deformed wide nose bridge weird lady. Not that I'm vain.... Ok I am sometimes...... but it hurts too. So I pity myself lol.
The other day at walmart after this group of people were finished unloading their hoard of crap a lady pushed her cart over right behind our van as we were getting out to just leave it there. So I took and pushed it to the cart corral as Ben spoke loudly about how lazy they were. I know it sounds crazy imature but this crap really bothers us. A pet peeve I guess.
School starts really soon. Nerve wracking finger nail biting type thing. Hopefully this semester goes as well or better as last semester and that my classes are intresting and informative.
Tonight I watched Pride and Prejudice. I love love love that movie! I'm a sucker for a love story afterall and you have to love the classics :)
1 comment:
No, not "crazy immature" just passive aggressive. :) That's EXACTLY what I would've done if someone left their cart behind our van.
I hope school goes well for you. I'm excited for when you are able to pursue a job that you are excited about going to.
Oh, and that dance place is called Heidi Deutch blah, blah, blah something. I think it's the one that Ben was talking about working with her husband, maybe??? Anyways I'm gonna call the place and check on prices/classes. There's a website, but it's just a website that goes to one specific type of dance that she teaches, so it didn't really tell me too much.
Yeah, zits suck. You'd think we'd be old enough to not have to deal with them anymore, but I'm pretty sure I'll be 90 and still attacked by them.
Post a Comment