As summer begins it seems that more things are coming to a close than beginning. I don't know what the summer will bring or even if it will be enjoyable but..... I guess I'm still semi excited. Good weather has to bring something good with it. We seem so busy all of the time now maybe we will have a little more time to relax and enjoy being alive instead of all the crazy cluster stuff that seems to happen.
Bailey appears to have a couple of more bumps on her gums so she is on her way to more teeth. She has been started on frozen whole wheat bagels and doesn't seem to be swallowing any of it but enjoys knawing on them anyway. One of her favorite activities is smacking her sippy cup hard on her tray and flinging water out as far as possible. She still loves the dogs and especially Tilly kisses (not that we let this happen but it does...)
Ben turned 25 on the 12th. So happy B-lated Birthday to him. So for a little celebration we went to Texas Roadhouse which was fantastic as always. Bigger plans ahead though.
Happy Belated Mothers day to everyone as well. My Mothers Day treat to myself was taking a nap with Bailey which I have to say is one of my favorite things to do.
Oh and some icky nasty stomach bug has been visiting our house which kept me out of work on Wednesday and then this morning I made it there and stayed for a little more than an hour before I called it quits. I have a lot I want to get done tom. so I hope that I feel decent.
No comments:
Post a Comment