My classes are almost done for the summer. It sucks I'm not going all the way through summer as well but..... I guess whatever.
I'm excited to plant the garden that we are going to plant this year. I started a few seeds inside and so far my pumkin plants get taller and taller everyday. I have a few watermelon sprouting and not a single tiny canteloupe is even breaching the surface of the soil. Which stinks because its the cantelope that I really want. It has to be one of my favorite fruits. I will be majorly bummed if none of them grow. We also plan on planting corn, butternut squash, radishes and carrots. Maybe potatoes as well but I don't know if we will have the room and I have no idea how to do it so we will see about them.
For a fruit plants around the house I have a couple different varieties of blueberries, I want rasberries and strawberries but I think I might be getting a little ahead of myself with how much I can maintain. Especially considering I have my few flowers to care for. I'm just excited to be outside this summer. I need to come up with ways to make sure my butt is not sitting in front of the TV instead of enjoying the tiny bit of nice weather that we have.
1 comment:
Just make sure to watch out for the little critters that eat that stuff, or you guys won't know how good your fruits turn out.
Post a Comment