Sunday, August 31, 2008

Grrrrrr Woof Woof

Those would be the new sounds my daughter makes! Pretty sure people are going to think she was raised by a pack of wolves but I guess thats alright. :) I'll just cross my fingers and hope shes a vet when she grows up.

Bailey was moving and Shaking at Gramdma and Grandpas this weekend. Grandma Dixie has one of those stand and push behind things at her house and Bailey was going nuts walking around pushing it. She would go across the room to the wall or peice of furniture, get stuck, and then we would turn her around and she would do it again. It was so much fun to watch!

Thursday night we went to DL and then came back Sat morning for me to take pics of Stacey's Wedding who is a girl I used to work with at FMR. I had the best time! It was a blast! Even though I thought I was queen of the screwed up fucked up crazy wedding (and I still think i have the title of Queen) Stacey had an extremelly stressful day when her dress maker never showed up! This lady likes to help all of her brides get ready so she still had the brides dress and the dresses for the 2 little girls. Yup never showed up, never called. So as I called every bridal place in town, they were all closed. I went ahead to the mall and searched and found dresses in different stores, had them held and Stacey came later and tried on. We thankfully found a dress at Deb that could have been a wedding dress, she looked beautiful in. After that the day went fairly well. Of course thats because by the time we found the dress we only had an hour to take pictures before the wedding started. Yikes! But all was good. Now its a joke that I should be a wedding coordinator lol.

1 comment:

BoneDaddy said...

Who wants a "normal" wedding anyway? I remember at April & Kevin's the power went out in the church just before the ceremony (which bride & groom took well but still must have been annoying).
Did they ever get ahold of the dress lady?