Looking at the pic of the little girl on the bridge I need to crop some of that weedy fern thing out. I just seen her looking and snapped the pic so it wasn't like I posed her but hmmmmm I learned a lot more using a digital camera than my film one. Even though I still used both I really learned a lot using the digital slr
In the black & white one? I think that looks good that way! Your eye catches the plant, then travels up toward the center to the girl. It's like the plant is the subject, but your mind knows there's something more important in the background.
5 comments:
Looking at the pic of the little girl on the bridge I need to crop some of that weedy fern thing out. I just seen her looking and snapped the pic so it wasn't like I posed her but hmmmmm I learned a lot more using a digital camera than my film one. Even though I still used both I really learned a lot using the digital slr
In the black & white one? I think that looks good that way! Your eye catches the plant, then travels up toward the center to the girl. It's like the plant is the subject, but your mind knows there's something more important in the background.
I agree with Doug.
I agree with Doug.
Thanks, that is a good point
Post a Comment