Ok so I hate hate hate most bugs. Especially the jumping at you like psycho bugs like crickets and unfortunetly in our shitty basement they are a very common occurance. And I almost had a break down trying to kill a cricket and pick it up today. I'm not a girly girl I just F***ing hate the idea of them jumping on me. Really its a live or die situation. Ugghh my buggy house that the only thing about winter I like. It's way to cold for them to live.
Tonight we went out to eat at Red Lobster with Ben's mom, dad and sister. We had a great time visiting and catching up and Bailey was of course a perfect angel and she LOVED the bit of biscuts that we gave her (that I can't believe i let her have). Ben ordered some Crab Cakes as an appetizer since they always look so good. Well I tried a little bite and it was disgusting! Not a big surprise considering I dislike most seafood but I tried it, managed to swallow it and..... after dinner I'm feeling a little warm in my face..... then it feels like my skin is on fire...... then by the time we decide to go buy Benadryl and wait in line for the slowest checker in the world..... I feel like its getting harder and harder to breath.
So lots of fun! I'm still alive and I have never never had an allergic reaction to food before. I know it wasn't the crab. Ben reminded me that I've eaten it before.... So yea I almost died (I'm being over dramatic) but it really really sucked. However the rest of dinner was delicious and our server was fantastic! So other than near death it was a wonderful night! lol
No comments:
Post a Comment