1 Aleve Cold and Sinus 3.99 - Recieved 3.00 ECB
- $1 off coupon
2 Glade Apple/Cinn Air Fresheners .99 each
Buy 1 Get 1 coupon
1 Degree Deoderant 1.99
1 Dove Deoderant 1.99
3 St Ives Scrubs 3.99/each -Recieved $5 ECB for purchasing $10 of St. Ives products
Used $4 off $20 CVS coupon
Used $7.99 in ECB
Final total $8.61!
$8.00 in ECB's to use next time!
I would have done way way better if I had gotten to purchase what I wanted orginally but they were out of a lot of stuff so..... next time. Hmmm. Getting stuff for cheap may be getting addicting. But I'm never going to buy stuff I know I will never use. I will just stock up on stuff we will use so that we don't have to buy it at full price.
They were training in a new cashier at CVS tonight and I'm pretty sure he was amazed. He said "you just saved like 10 bucks with all that"
I wanted to say "Yup, Yup, Yup" and click my heels in the air but I'm more dignified than that :)
2 comments:
http://iheartcvs.com/
That's the CVS website I was telling you about where you can get CVS ad's a couple weeks in advance. On the right side of the blog under "Weekly Deals" just click on the date you want to look at. There was one time it threw me off because all of a sudden CVS sent out different ad's to different regions, but overall it's helped me plan future trips better. Like I said earlier, it makes it easier to decide not to shop one week because I know what will be on sale and what the ECB's are the next week.
If you look at the week of 10/5-10/11 that's where the buy $20 of various medicine stuff get $10 ECB's is. I'm soooooo excited!!! I have $10 ECB's and a $4 off $20 coupon so basically my skin is itching to get that stuff!!!
Man, it's sad, but like Doug says, he has his hobbies and mine is CVSing. :)
Ok, so the ad I got looks completely different from the one on the website, and has different deals as well. WTF?!
Either way this week sucks for deals and especially ECB's. I might go in and try to get some of the cream soup that's on sale since I have coupons, but otherwise I'm still saving my ECB's for next week. Hopefully the ad will be the same as the one on the website. Whatever.
Post a Comment