Saturday, September 13, 2008

CVS

So Karissa has me hooked. My CVS trip turned out pretty good at least for me who has a hard time grasping the concept. And my mom when I called to tell her was like "how do they stay in business?" I'm sure it is because of the pharmacy but I'm happy I get cheap stuff otherwise.

1 Act Restore Mouthwash on Sale 4.49 - earned ECB $2.00
1 Loreal Skin Cleanser on Sale 5.99 - earned ECB 5.99 - Free
1 pk bobby pins 2.49
1 covergirl concealer - 4.19 (which I should have paid more attention I thought it was 3.99)
Barretts for Bailey 3.49

Subtract 5.99 ECB
Subtract 5.00 ECB
Subtract 4.00 off for using coupon $4 off $20 purchase

Subtotal $5.66 which after tax is only $6.04 I think thats pretty good for 6 bucks! And the next time I go back I will have 7.99 in ECB to spend! Last time I had coupons for some of the stuff I bought so I did pretty good as well.

Plus at target diapers were on special if you bought 2 pks of diapers you got a $5.00 target gift card. I also had $1/1 pkg diapers for each pack of diapers I bought.

2 pkg size 4 diapers 68 count - $21.00 regualar priced per pkg.
X2 42.00
Minus Coupons $2
Then if you subtract the $5 gift card I took home I got the diapers for $0.26 which regularily at regualar price ar $0.31 cents. If Bailey has 6 diapers a day we save $0.30. Over the course of 30 days thats $9.00!

I'm sure a lot of what I said makes no sence but who cares! I'll save $9.00 this month in diapers alone! That practically an hour of me sitting at my boring, crappy job Hooray for me!

1 comment:

BoneDaddy said...

A 9.00 savings in diapers is great anytime. I just wish we had known about it when Isabella was still wearing them!