Monday, October 20, 2008

Housing uggggggggh

Our first offer we had on our house fell apart. A very long story is that the lady came to the open house the realtor said we should still have and an idiot she had along with her scared her about the basement wall that was fixed before we moved in but...... no offer there anymore.

The second offer came back tonight at 12,000 less than the listing price but we have countered and hopefully things work out well.

Unfortuenetly it puts the offer that we have in on our hopeful new house in limbo sigh...... I can tell you this whole business in nerve wracking and time consuming. REALLY REALLY Time consuming.

I see absolutely no end to madness in sight. November is looking really busy. And I want it to be really Pampered Chef busy so if you know of anyone who wants to do a show in November pass my name along please! I have several dates open yet but who knows for how long :)

2 comments:

April said...

pics are at 10:30- should be done by 2. I would have called but I just now got your message, I'll call ya tomorrow!

April said...

I mean SHOULD be done by like noon at the LATEST!!