Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Updating

Hi Everyone!

Things have been really really busy! For starters we have moved into our new house. Thank you to everyone that helped in the process it was super appreciated. We like our new house and one day... someday a million years from now we hope to not have boxes everywhere. :)

Pampered Chef has kept me pretty busy lately as well. I have 3 shows just this week which makes me really excited and pretty busy.

Bailey is adorable. She can talk a lot, mostly saying "up" "up" at everything that she wants espeacially shoes. ( I have no idea where she got that!) She loves this show called "Yo Gaba Gaba" the other day when we turned it on she just heard the music at the begining, squealed really loud and ran around the couch to see it. She loves the dogs and has just recently stopped going "woof woof" everytime she see anything that resembles a dog including her piggy bank.

April watched her for me that other day and loved playing with everyone there so much she practically refused to leave there house! I'm glad she is comfortable other places than justwith me. Bailey is getting to be so much of her own little person. Who is emerging almost as stubborn as her mother and father. Lol

I don't really know what else to say I'm sure there is more but I have no idea. So we are alive and happy but thats pretty much it.

2 comments:

BoneDaddy said...

It is an oddly addicting show,and I always wondered why one of the characters resembles a studded dildo?
Anyway, I loved Bailey's 'very annoyed' face--little kids' facial expressions are always fun to watch.

Karissa (mommy) said...

I'm glad the Pampered Chef business is going well for you.

Yo Gaba Gaba is definitely one thing I miss about having cable. I loved that show!

I was so excited to see Bailey the other night and how she WALKED right up to me. She's beyond cute!