By the end of the week we will have had a least 4 different people/couples look at our house. Which is apparently something to get excited about considering our realtor says that there are 2 other houses that have been on the market for 2 weeks and no one has looked at them at all. The feed back we have gotten back so far is pretty predictable. "The basement is disappointing" "I wish they had done more in the basement" "the basement ceiling is low" "they really liked the house but they decided its just to small for them" Yup duh, why do they think we are trying to sell? This whole process is really nerve wracking and I'm positive I will have a nervous break down before it is over. Or if it is ever over. Maybe my grand kids will come to visit me in my superiorly decorated first floor and never get to step foot in my ickly low ceiling basement. Sigh..... I didn't expect this to go quickly but it is really really hard to live in your house and keep it looking like a show peice.
Bailey can now say, daddy, mama, hi, BOOK, and ODDBALL! Isabella was being her adorably cute self and was playing with Bailey as we were getting ready to leave Karissa's and she was like "Bailey your an oddball" and Bailey was all sorts of like "oddball" totally clearly.
There was a little boy in the clinic today and his mom said "oh he can't talk yet hes only 1 1/2." I kind of wanted to say "REALLY my daughter says lots of words an babbles all of the time and she just turned 1 a few days ago." But of course I didn't that would have been mean and maybe he is just developing a little more slowly or maybe he just had tubes put in or something. Ya never know everyones circumstances.
2 comments:
I thought she said "eyeball", but coming out of a 4-year-old's mouth it could be either/or.
It was oddball, dork.
Post a Comment