Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Ok Karissa CVS Trip

Since I cannot find the recipts at the moment I will have to give you a broad overview. It's not amazing or anything but Ben and I got some rockstar electric toothbrushes. Ok here it is:

Transaction 1:
1 Oral B Pulsonic Toothbrush 59.99
Coupon for $5 off any Oral B electric Toothbruch
Earned $20 in ECB
1 Pack Always infinity pads 5.99
Coupon for $2.00 off
Earned $1.00 ECB

I paid for this transaction with $15.79 in ECB and earned $21 in ECBs to use for my second transaction

Transaction 2:
1 Oral B Pulsoninc Toothbrush
Coupon for $5 off any Oral B pulsonic toothbrush
Earned $20 in ECB

Paid for transaction with $21 dollars in ECB from last transaction and earned $20 for next week.

This doesn't seem so great except I also have $15 dollar rebates to send in on each toothbrush which will be another $30 dollars off. Plus, there was a card in with the toothbrushes that claims we will get a $10 gift card if we each fill out a survey so we are going to try that as well. So after everything to send in on these toothbrushes the final price that we have paid for them will be 9.99 each. Not to shabby for a $60 dollar toothbrush. Right?!

I have no idea if that makes sence to anyone but Holly Crap!

No comments: