So I might or I mean probably have to have my gallbladder taken out. Hooray!!!! NOT. The last 2 nights I have slept in the recliner in the basement because it is the only comfortable way to try and do sleep. How annoying..... I have an ultrasound tom morning to check my gallbladder, which they could not due today because I had had applesauce and a peice of bread this morning. The super bonus is that I can only get to have clear liquids until tom. however I do get to eat plain noodles, so ckn noodle soup minus the chicken is an option :) The upside is no more pain.
4 comments:
OH NO!!! Good Luck! I hope everything goes very well!
Damn gallbladders, they are out to get us all. I feel for you. I mean really feel for you. It was easily the most sucky experience of my life (twice). Luckily, once it is out it feels much better. Have Dr. Debeltz do it, he's a master.
I hope not! you might not be able to find a surgeon to operate on you in your condition, they might make you suffer through it until afterwards. That is why I had to have mine out right away. Cousin Missy had to wait.
Mandy
Holy Crap! What's with all the illnesses lately?! Hope everything goes ok for you! And congratulations, by the way!!
Post a Comment