Sunday, March 22, 2009

Another reason to LOVE google

You can actually search for coupons on blogs on google! So most of you probably knew that you could search just blogs on google but I didn't and holly crap does it make looking for specific product coupons easier. There is a drop down search menu and one of the options is "More" then you just select blogs from the list. How flippn easy and what a douf I am for never figuring it out before. So hooray, as soon as Bailey wakes up from her nap we will be off to Target to save like 8 bucks on stuff I was going to buy anyway. :)

1 comment:

BoneDaddy said...

I never knew they had a coupon section, but I know if you google "online coupon codes" you can get coupons for other sites that aren't always advertised. I once got a christmas present for my dad 50% off doing that.