Saturday, March 21, 2009

So the River....

So the river and the flooding hmmmmm. We did get sewer back up insurance now. We totally just put down carpet and sheet rock and all that other crap into the basement so I'm hoping no water. The flood waters did not make it to this house, just around it and there was only a little bit of seapage so the chances are pretty good. But I'm crazy paranoid and get nervous about everything lol. I am going to get an emergency kit together though. I guess most of us are pretty lucky that we have family out of town that we can go stay with if something happens. Uggggh I hate hate hate the news, yet I pretty much can't stop watching. I am obssessed. OBSESSED!

And on a completely unrelated note: Who totally loved President Obama on Jay Leno the other night? I think I actually like him more and more ever time that I see him.

No comments: