Thursday, March 19, 2009

I am so exhasted, Thank God for Spring Break from school so I have one thing off my plate for just a little bit. Bailey has been kind of sick this week and wakeing up a few times throughout the night, which makes the sleeping time really really short and days way to long. I hope she feels better soon, she seems to be fine during the day other than when she is sleeping that is.

I can't believe my little brother is graduating from high school in just a couple of months it is amazing how fast time goes. Sometimes when I think about him my first thoughts still go to the beautiful little boy with hair that was as blonde white as his skin, that used to tell knock knock jokes that always ended with "Toliet" and him laughing his little butt off.

I have good news that some of you know, but I'm not ready to post it on the internet yet so Hooray we have something exciting going on.

I just thought I should post something..... I'm pretty sure the post was kind of pointless but what does anybody really expect?..... lol

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

PICTURES!
LOVE YA
AUNT BRENDA