I have an idea that I would like some input on. I was thinking this summer Ben and I could host a campout in our backyard. I know most of us don't have a ton of extra money to go on a bunch of extravegant trips. So I was thinking pitching tents in the backyard and sleeping in them. We could have a fire in the firebowls, eat s'mores, have a grill out and do different activities for both the kids and the adults after the kids fall asleep.
What do you guys think are you interested. And if anyone doesn't have a tent Ben and I have a large one we got as a wedding gift that we have only used twice so we have extra room as well. Let me know what you think.
P.S. Our yard is totally fenced in in the back. Put your minds at ease a little bit. :)
6 comments:
It sounds like one big family slumber party thing--We're totally in, just remember to get out your guitar.
I think that would be fun!
Thats my kind of camping... a real bathroom feet from the camping area.. I like that idea. I've never been camping, (GASP!) so I need to ease myself in slowly.
That would be totally fun for all the kids! Can I bring the bongos?!
Fun! Between the bongos and doug playing my guitar, we can sing Kumbyya (sp?)! LOL we will have to figure out a weekend and set a date.
Yeah, I'm not playing Kumbayah, though, amber, I'm not playing Kumbayah.
nd April, you can use their bathroom, but you still have to wipe with leaves.
Post a Comment