Tonight was bath night at our house for the little princess. She was sooooo excited to go in the tub, so while mommy cleaned the tub she ran around the bathroom and kept touching the toliet lid Ewwwwwww and trying to take off with things like her body wash and the dogs shampoo from under the sink. But after awhile we finally had success at getting her into the tub.
"Ooooout"
"No honey, you haven't been in the bathtub long enough yet, we still have to wash you up"
"Ooooout"
"In a little bit ok?"
After a little while I heard a rumbling sound of sorts coming from under the water. I look down, and up floats the vialist looking poop that ever graced bathwater.
I pick up my beautiful surprised daughter and place her on the floor, while I was going to attempt to drain the tub before little peices of the oranges she ate for lunch attach themselves like cement to the sides of the tub.
Bailey runs over, stands next to the bathroom door then pees on her own little feet. Being shocked by this she starts to walk back over to me, when she slips and falls flat on her back.
After the very small amount of crying from the fall I laid her down on a towel on the floor to try and clean some of the small remainder of the floating surprise off of her butt. Then she said in a super cute voice one of the funniest things that she has ever said.
"I pooped"
4 comments:
Hilarious!! WOW!!
I think you get the prize for funniest tub poop story.
OMG! Sooo gross and beyond funny!!!
OMD! I am SOOO glad that Aiden never pooped in teh tub because that is SOOOO gross! But She's so cute, and I can hear her little voice "I pooped" PRICELESS!
Post a Comment