Monday, February 23, 2009

Finger Painting

Today we did finger painting. It was really fun, Bailey was really not quite sure what to think of it at first. Especially when I put her foot in the paint to make a foot print on the paper. Her face was pretty priceless and I knew at least with putting her foot in the paint that was all for the day. But after she got used to the feeling she liked it on her fingers and painted mommy a picutre.

We were using the Crayola Non Toxic, Washable stuff for kids which was so far away from any paint I've ever used it was unreal. But it was a good daycare activity after she got used to it. The baby didn't mind so much when I did his foot print. We made 4 leaf clovers with feet, good idea that didn't work out so well but it was still fun and I guess thats all that matters.

We ran into one of Bailey's friends in Walmart on Sunday, Bailey immedicately shouted out her name which was very very cute and then they just sat and stared at each other while I and the other little girls parents talked, and then as we were all saying goodbye Bailey's little friends started crying. It was so sad I almost cried.

2 comments:

BoneDaddy said...

Are you gonna post a picture of the fingerpainting? We want to see it!

Karissa (mommy) said...

I agree! I want pics!!! (I'm guessing Doug put "we" meaning myself as well, but you never know). How's your daycare going so far?