Thursday, February 12, 2009

So I was told "Your famous".....

Here is me on youtube:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wUC8fITmhVk

it was an interview that I did while I was in High School. Have fun, I look shifty eyed and weird.

4 comments:

Karissa (mommy) said...

Ha! Too funny! I thought you were adorable. So were you disappointed with the name change?

I especially liked the guy in the car drinking a beer.

April said...

That was awesome :) I think you were super cute! Little Amber, haha.

Mrs S said...

Yes, I was very disappointed with the name change. There were a lot of heated feelings on both sides. I even had a great deal of differences with very close friends over the deal. Time heals all wounds I guess. Or you have to let things go either way.

BoneDaddy said...

I loved the fact that many students rebelled after the name change by "alledgedly" voting for name that was slang for pot smoking, but pissed that the administration, embarrassd by its own ineptitude, forced the change to the Firebirds name. Little baby Satan will always be my mascot!