Yup went to my CPR/First Aid class tonight. What a F***ing joke. Do not and I repeat DO NOT use the Red cross for this class. The instructor(s) I had were unorganinzed, didn't actually teach me a damn thing and when I asked a question they were like "yea thats how you do it" the only reason that i have any clue what to do from leaving that class is the video that they showed us and the fact that I had learned things like hand placement, opening airways at CPR classes before. I actually got into a semi arguement with the instuctor and then I started to get pissed and she asks me "are you going to cry?" I was like "No there is no danger in that" I was restraining myself from jumping across that table and smacking her. She was one of those people that looks half competent with mom jeans and buck teeth.
When the instructors left the room for a "break" the other people in the class were like "I'm glad you asked I have no idea what we are doing". Yea NIGHTMARE. Glad I paid a lot of money to take the classes, F***ing thrilled.
3 comments:
OMG, I would say something!! Obviously those particular people should NOT be teaching that class... I mean its not like they are just teaching you how to bake a cake here... they are teaching you to save a person's life! They need to know that these people are not teaching very clearly, especially since EVERYONE seemed to be confused. You should at least get your money back! Point being, those people shouldn't be teaching such an important class, and the head honchos need to know about it.
I agree with April. That's crazy.
I would say definitely talk to the people where you signed up and get a refund. There has got to be someone you can turn them in to. If you do CPR drastically wrong you could break the sternum and kill someone.
Mandy
Post a Comment