Bailey has been sick sick sick since Tuesday, she was fine on Wednesday and then on Thursday it was worse than ever. Ick Ick Ick.
Bailey actually had such watery diahrrea that it bubbled out the top of her diaper in all around her and came out and pooled on the carpet. That is my most horrifing story but there are many many others.
Then Ben got really sick, Bailey and I were both woken up to Ben trying to exercise a demon from his stomach.... not pretty or nice to hear or I'm sure to do either. I feel like we should have a quarentine sign out on our front lawn. Sigh
I am in desperate need to get out of the house, I haven't been out and about since Bailey started getting sick and the weather has been so crappy that I haven't spent any long time out in the yard either. Thank Goodness for grocery shopping, I have to leave the house eventually :)
On a totally different topic I love love love trying my clothes on the line. I use no energy and they smell fantastic, plus it makes use of all of that ridiculous ND wind.
I am trying to figure out how to make handmade soap which I think my husband thinks is one of the most ridiculous things I've ever come up with but meeh, I figure it will be fun, green and cheap. Plus, it's alway interesting to learn how to do new things.
1 comment:
It's a little thing, but having to buy soap is just one less worry you have to deal with in the long run.
We'll be going to Art Fest next weekend if you guys wanna come with! We aren't going until Sunday, though.
Post a Comment