I took a little internet trip down memory lane tonight and I don't like what I remembered. I'm not going to elaborate, but wow it is amazing how much time heals old wounds or at least scars them over to be picked like a scab at a later date. Some memories don't tend to be a lot of fun.
However, some memories are exciting which is why as the baby kicks and moves around more and more everyday, I get to smile at remembering when it was Bailey doing the kicking and how it felt when she was born. Not to mention how amazing it is to watch her grown up to be a smart all be it sassy little girl. I am so excited for the next few months and well... November :) I am almost totally convinced that the baby is a girl, but at this point in the pregnancy with Bailey I was totally convinced she was a boy so...... maybe my maternal instincts are mixed up :) however I did predict that I was going to have Bailey on Oct 3 and I only missed that mark by 5 min so I guess I'm still pretty good. We have our ultrasound next week so everybody has to wait for exctatic news.
Well , enough drifting thoughts. Off to watch Doubt and surely become a more paranoid parent then I already am.
1 comment:
The nice thing about bad memories is that many don't ever have to be repeated.
I haven't had the chance to see Doubt yet, but it's on my list.
Post a Comment