After a 30 min phone conversation with a tech support person with verizon I am not finally able to recieve my email to my phone. Which means I don't have to hear people ask me why I never check my email anymore :) Hooray, I wished I would have fixed it 2 weeks ago when it stopped working but ugggggh tech support is always a frustrating call because they always have to go over the simple stuff first, which I understand but the simple stuff is never the stuff that is wrong because I've usually checked the simple stuff myself. But it is fixed nonetheless. So cheers for me, now eventually I will call Midco and bitch about my internet connection for the house considering there has been something wrong with that for like a year and then maybe I will get around to calling the city about the street light that has been brokken since we moved into the house. All in good time.... procrastinating is fun it just makes you feel like you've really achomplished something when you finally get stuff done.
Note: I never go back and reread any of the stufff I have typed before I post it so if this makes no sense that just to damn bad :)
No comments:
Post a Comment