1/2 C. Vinager
1/4 C. Water
1 Tbsp Rubbing Alchol
5-6 drops castille soap
Mix together and put in a spray bottle and go to town. It may streak a little bit the first couple of times you use it but I have never had shinnyer windows. Way better than windex and does not smell as bad. Plus super super cheap. I'm sure you could leave out the Castille soap, I bought a thing of Murphy's Oil Soap lemon sented at Target (In the personal hygene isiles by the makeup) a couple of months ago and it still looks like there is nothing out of the bottle.
3 comments:
Thanks ma'am! So...Castille soap and Murphy's Oil Soap is the same thing basically? I'm excited to try it!!!
Shoot I meant catille soap. However both soaps are aimupse but kiogta is much thicker hmmmm
Um, ok...what?? Now you are just making up words aren't you? Aimupse? Kiogta? What?!
Post a Comment