Daycare woes ugggh all I will say online. (Don't worry I loooooove having Isabella so nothing to do with her lol)
Bailey and Daddy watched "A bugs life" tonight, so mommy got to work on Pampered Chef and Daycare paperwork and it feels really good to get so much done. Now just to stop procrastinating and order my books for school....
Ben got the whole old "office" cleaned out so we will be able to start decorating the babies room soon. We are going to paint it a baby green color, and have accents of blue and white with a little of green (because we have some green stuff from Bailey that we can reuse). Then there are these adorable monkeys, lions, and giraffe wood cut outs that I'm thinking will be the deocrations for the walls. I cannot wait to get the crib moved out of Bailey's room. Now that she is sleeping in her big girl bed she could use the room to play.
Ren is doing really well after his surgery. He had a recheck today and the pressure is down in his other eye, back to a pretty normal level. However, he will still go blind in that eye in less than a year. I have no idea what bridge we will cross when it gets to that point. Uggh it is so frustrating. Never NEVER when I thought about having pets did it ever occur to me, they could get glaucoma and have to have their eyes removed. Poor thing.
Funny Story. Ben, Bailey and I were at Holiday getting gas, and we hear a woman yell back to the person in the vehicle that she had just gotten out of "how to do you get in here?" She was referring to the gas station. Seriously. How in the world do some people dress themselves?
I guess that was a whole post about nothing. But I told myself I was going to start making the effort to post regularly again. We will see how long it lasts. :)
1 comment:
Oh I wasn't worried that you were talking about Isabella. I mean she never ever gives you a bad time I know. :) If only...
I loved when Isabella moved to her bed instead of the crib. I guess I had just gotten too lazy to actually lift her out of a crib anymore. Ha.
Yes, I often ask myself how some people dress themselves in the morning, or walk, or even just breathe. The world would be sooo much better without all the idiots.
Post a Comment