My mother who is very smart sometimes gave Ben and I a gift ceritficate to Red Lobster for our birthdays. We decided to go and use it last night. You know how most of the time you really don't want to over hear conversations at other tables but you just happen to.....?
Yea, well the lady in the next both (who by the way spoke like someone that was the product of years and years of imbreeding) after she recieved her food and had been eating it for sometime decided to ask the server just what the "stuffing" in her fish contained. The server responded lobster and crab.
"Are you sure there isn't any shrimp in here? Because I'm really allergic"
"I hope your not very allergic because the fish is cooked on all of the same grills as the fish"
"Oh"
Yup dumbass your in a seafood resteruant and if it was a concern for you it probably would have been a good thing to mention before you ordered your seafood stuffed fish, and even by god sat down at the fucking table. Ugggh
It was a pretty good chuckle to overhear anyway. Sort of like the gas station incident. "How do you get in here?" People people people.
4 comments:
And by the way by not wanting to overhear conversations I mean the dull and boring ones. I can't help but admit that I am totally curious if it is some sort of uproar or funny situation unraveling. Who isn't? lol
stupid bitch... really? You're at Red LOBSTER... as in SEA FOOD! I hope she had a reaction and couldn't breathe for a few minutes, that'll teach her! grrr...
I'm excited for Aiden to start going to your place! We weren't really "feeling" the place he was at, so we are actually happy that she decided to stop daycare... he always comes home happier (and less violent) when he is at your place. I hope he isn't too much of a handful when he is with you!
Wow. I hope there really was shrimp in there.
I remember being a waitress and having people telling me they are DEATHLY allergic to a tomato, egg, onion, etc. But they wouldn't tell me until after they got their salad. Really? These are all common things in a salad. When I go to a restaurant I demand that no pickles be placed on my plate (that doesn't always mean they leave the pickle off, but at least I thought ahead). Pretty sure if you have an allergy you'd take even more caution.
I don't know. If I was allegic to shrimp I would just go to McDonald's or something. Crazy asses.
Sad that Aiden's coming to Amber's and Isabella will be leaving her in few weeks. That kid just doesn't get a break.
Post a Comment