Yup nothing better than a cute man in your kitchen making you pork chops and corn on the cob :)
This is a really busy week, I have a Pampered Chef show, I need to write a paper for my Ethics class and my other normal course work for school, not to mention my day job :) but it has been fun. I think short weeks that screw up my routine make me feel more stressed. I normally grocery shop before the start of a new week and didn't get to it until last night, which drove me crazy! I know it seems silly to be driven crazy by that but it does. And I still have never practiced the recipe for the show that I have tom. night so I have to get all of the stuff prepped and make the recipe. I hate the procrastinator in me. Really Really Really.
The Womens show case is coming up as well at the end of this month which is super exciting and very stressful as I need to prep a thousand things that I'm sure I'll wait until the last minute to do and just thinking about myself procrastinating is stressing me out, lol.
Labor Day weekend was really fun. Bailey and I went to my mom's house and got to see a bunch of family which always makes for a fun/intersting time. And we even drove back to GF on Saturday night for a wedding dance for one of Ben's friends from college. We let Bailey stay up ridiculously to late but she loved watching the people dance on the dance floor and were still home by a pretty respectable time for her to go to bed if you consider the bed times of some people's children :) And I was starving and we finally found another resteraunt in GF that has Hot Turkey Sandwhiches (this makes me very very happy, I was about to buy a turkey).
Hows that for a post about nothing? A pointless waste of time, but oh well it makes me happy :)
1 comment:
Pork? Aw SHUCKS!
Post a Comment