Monday, August 31, 2009

Hello

So yup I feel fantastic now compared to yesterday. Pretty much as good as new! So we will cross our fingers to make sure it stays that way. I guess I have to call and schedule an appointment to see my doctor at some point this week just so she can make sure there isn't anything wrong, just to be on the safe side. But I'm great for now :).

Bailey and her "I refuse to take a nap for mommy" thing is getting very old. Even though she stays in her room she still needs her sleep so it annoys mommy when she doesn't sleep. She started throwing a fit and fell dead asleep tonight after supper, and Ben and I tried to wake her up to no avail. So then we decided that we were going to just lay her down and let her sleep, but I needed to change her diaper.... Yup when I changed it she woke up which prompted a screaming fit. All 3 of us eventually ended up watching Sesame Street in the basement on one of the most beautiful nights of the year. Grrrrrr

No comments: