I love Friday nights! I was feeling incredibly antsy tonight so I dragged the whole family into the car and we just left the house with really not much of a plan on where to go. We ended up deciding that we were hungry, which brought us to Texas Roadhouse. Mmmmmm, we hadn't been there in forever so we very much enjoyed our dinner. Bailey really enjoyed the evening and acted as entertainment for Ben and I. (What a nice change that was from this afternoon after her nap... ;)
After dinner we stopped in at Sertoma Park to check out Ali's boundless playground. Bailey ran around from place to place a ton, she looooved it! There was a lot of different stuff from other playgrounds so it really ads to the variety. We almost thought we were going to have a problem leaving the park, but she eventually agreed to come quietly and we "raced" to the car.
I'm sure it doesn't sound very exciting but it was sooooooo nice.
2 comments:
We should really take Bellbell to Ali's playground. We haven't been there yet.
Glad you guys had a good night. I love those night when nobody has to work, or get up early and you just want to do stuff. Woo for you!!! :)
I've always been a little curious about that park--it is pretty exciting when our kids actually cooperate with us without putting up much resistance.
Post a Comment