Planning a Holiday One Stop Shop like the one I organized last year. Yikes.... Only this year the date is one week before my due date. Am I stupid? I guess we'll see. But Ben's mom is going to keep the date free in case I need someone...... :) Ben thinks I'm a little crazy I think.
2 comments:
Maybe not crazy, but you might want a little contingency plan to keep the event running even if you have to leave unexpectedly.
I'm with Ben on that one you goof! What if you're water breaks while you are selling a $700 set of kettles?? Will you A. Ignore the fact that you look like you just wet your pants and continue to complete the sale. B. Walk away in the middle of the conversation or C. Show them how well the pots hold water! Gross I know!
Mandy
Post a Comment