Sunday, October 11, 2009

Visits, Prenatal Pics and useless information

My Grandma and Her husband came and stayed with us on Friday night. We had a really nice visit and Bailey looooved having them here. She always thinks it is tons of fun when people come and play with her. We went out for supper at Blue Moose which was delicious and then sat and visited until they went to bed.

This morning she sat on Grandma's lap and cuddled for what had to have been at least a half an hour. Then played with the balloons from her birthday party with Sanford (Grandma's husband) until they left for Fargo to go to a wedding.

April took some prenatal pics of me tonight, which was fun. I have to say it was more fun last time. Aparently I feel a lot less attractive being pregnant the second time around :) But Bailey and Aiden had a really good time running around together.

I have been working on Spanish a lot this weekend, mostly because of technical difficulites with the website that I have to do the practice activities on, so now that I am again allowed in it I have a lot a lot of catch up to do (as does the rest of the class). So uggggh and I do not understand how I can feel like I have no a flipping clue what I am doing and I don't get any of the questions wrong on the workbook assignments, it makes no sense. Shouldn't I know why I want to answer a question a certain way before I, by the stroke of luck get it right?

I also have to start writting another paper for my Ethics class, this time based on a book by Aristotle. Sigh...... the only suggestion the instructor gave me when I asked for help was to read cliff notes before reading the book so that I will know what to look for. I have this feeling it is not going to help a whole lot but I guess I'm willing to give it a shot. After all, I am way way to cheap to waste money and flunking my classes would be wasting a lot of money. :)

And hopefully our little baby doesn't come to early. I have Pampered Chef shows scheduled for that first week in November. I know it is cutting it close but...... you have to take what you can get sometimes.

And for the useless information: Did you know that Estelle Getty who played Sophia (Dorothy's Mother) on the Golden Girls was actually a year younger than Bea Arthur who played Dorothy. Interesting huh? I looooove the Golden Girls and I guess always have but when I was little I didn't get a lot of the humor so it is amazing what I pick up on now. Sometimes I can't believe I watched it growing up.

No comments: