Yea, so I am going on my blog to complain that I am annoyed with facebook. I haven't been able to get in due to "site maintenence" what a bunch of crap the last time this happened I couldn't get in for 2 days. And I actually do use facebook for work sometimes so...... it is annoying. Needless to speak of all the useless junk information I'm missing that I am addicted to. :)
As of last Friday I am now 37 weeks pregnant. Uggggh I am wishing away my weeks because I soooooo would rather not b`e 8 and any months pregnant. I am getting to the point I would like to have my body back, thank you very much my beautiful son. But it feels like I am a 6 ton whale everytime I have to swing myself out of bed in the morning or stand up from a sitting position. Through a lot of the day I don't bother to sit down it takes more energy to get up then it does to stay standing lol.
Bailey is learning a lot about dressing herself. Today when I laid her down for her nap she was wearing no socks. When I went in to check on her and found her sleeping she was wearing 2 different socks from the clean laundry basket in her room. Yup she is adorable. She also thinks because Aiden is sitting on the potty, so should she. So I have put on and taken off more pants today then in my entire lifetime. But oh well, maybe they will train each other (here is hoping ;).
We finally have most of the babies room done, the clothing is washed and put away, the couple decorations we bought are hung, and the crib sheets are on the crib basically as a decoration. Ben and I are both wishing we had painted the babies room a rich cream color instead of the green but.... hindsight.
And I'm thinking something is wrong with the dryer. It smelled really really bad earlier so I shut it off and haven't used it since. When Ben comes home I'll make him look at it and smell. Sigh I really really hope it was a fluke smell because I don't want to pay a repair man to fix it nor do I want to deal with having a stranger in my house. Nothing against repair men, most of them are really nice but I hate hate hate having my routine of the day interrupted by people waltzing in and out of my house with this or that part and (dare I say it) talking to me. Which sounds like I'm being terrible but it really is only to do with the "I don't want to be distracted" thing. Plus, I do not think strangers in your home is ever a terribly comfortable situation.
The planning for the One Stop Shop is not going terribly well this year. Nothing can ever be simple.......
Enough complaining for one day. Ben will be home soon (crossing my fingers) and I need to change Bailey's diaper that I can only deduce is poopy since she has been sitting under the kitchen table grunting the entire time I have been typing. I asked her if that is what she was doing and of course she denied it but...... Mommy Noses know these things (plus it is one of those diapers where a half smelling impared person would know it was poop).
2 comments:
That's awesome that she sees Aiden learning it and wants to try it herself, it's a good positive motivation.
I don't like repair-people in my house either, I always feel obligated to talk to them. Which is silly, because when I'm fixing something in a guest's room at the motel, I don't want them talking to me, either.
When the plumber was here, I just said "i'll be in here if you need me" he didn't and he just told me when he was leaving. It was nice.
Can't wait for you to have the baby either! Just think... very very soon you'll be able to get up without groaning... you'll be able to walk up stairs in HEELS without running out of breath AND you'll be able to wear all your rings :)
Soon.... no more than 2 more weeks, thats only 14 days! And hopefully it'll be less! Hang in there!
Post a Comment