Sunday, November 01, 2009

What a fun weekend.

There have been many things that made this weekend well just fun. I suppose Halloween mostly has to do with it. I love getting to see the kids so excited. It was funny when Bailey's feet were still running in the air when Ben was lifting her off of steps at some of the houses. She wanted "more candy" and she was extatic and still was today when she got to eat a sucker.

Ben and I spent almost 20 min playing a game with Bailey that exhasted all 3 of us. Bailey would run into the kitchen after saying " I be right back" and then Ben and I would run and hide around the living room and then jump out when she came running in the room. Bailey got tons and tons of exercise running in and out of the room, but mommy and daddy got really tired too. But it was really fun, Daddy had Bailey wound up like a top for most of the evening so she very much enjoyed herself.

I had a show today which was really fun and enjoyable, I seem to be on a roll with shows were there isn't one of those really negative people that sit in the corner and bad mouth you so I am sooooooo enjoying this last couple of weeks and lets hope the trend continues..... I have one more scheduled this week and that is my last one before the baby is born. Maybe people are just more nice to the pregnant lady...... I may need to invest in one of those pillows that make you look pregnant lol. But I think people would catch on eventually :)

Bailey and Daddy went to Rilyn's Birthday party today. I had to miss it because of my show but I guess they had a pretty good time even though Bailey refused to sing "Happy Birthday" which is really funny considering we have been singing that song a minimum of 8 times a day since Isabella's Birthday party. We now sing it to Ren, Tilly and Fuzzybutt (For Aiden) everyday. Hmmmmm children.

4 comments:

April said...

People are nice to you because you are a nice person, and because you're good at doing the shows and you make them enjoyable to go to. I'm surprised that there are people out there that sit in the corner all mad and angry... what do they expect? Music and dance? seriously! I'm glad you've had a good run with shows! Can't wait to give people all the stuff they ordered from my show! I'll feel a little like Santa Clause!

Karissa (mommy) said...

HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!

ss69camaro said...

sooooo about this blog you have....

ss69camaro said...

oh, and this is April!