So just becuase Ben says I won't.... I told him the next time we go to DL we are going fishing. I used to do it all the time growing up. But he thinks I am a different type of person now and won't. (But I am the type of person who likes to prove people wrong so I will). I do agree with him that in general I find fishing mind numbingly boring and would rather bring a book with than fish but...... Ice or other I will be fishing soon I guess :)
We also talked about going to a shooting range together as that might be kind of fun. But it makes me wonder about what other kinds of activities we can do. Hmmmm ideas anyone?
We went to DL for fishing tournament this past weekend. Ben didn't catch or win anything nor did anyone else in his party. We got to see a lot of Ben's family members which was nice because we don't see any of his Aunts,Uncles and cousins a lot. But we didn't get to spend as much time with my uncles as we should have. I wish I could always just see everyone. (Why can't I be in 2 places at once?)
And I got to see Sam! Which is always fun and it always seems way to long in between. But I will for sure see her again in March because I am having a little Paaaarty.... Which will be reallllllly fun too!
So thats my update......Any questions ;)
2 comments:
this doesn't really relate to your sharing activities with Ben, but are we gonna do the camping thing this year, since it fell through last year?
Doug, yes, we should all go camping.
Amber, I agree, fishing is the most boring thing EVER! But good luck with that. :) HA!
Post a Comment