I signed Ben and I up for a dance class! We have been talking about doing it since before we got married and we are totally going to do it now! Hooray for finaling forcing yourself to have fun :)
Brighton weighs 14lbs 50z which puts him in the 97 percentile, 23 1/4inches long which puts him in the 75 percentile and his head was in the 50th percentile. It certainly wasn't my imagination he is way bigger than Bailey at this age. He is totally going to play football someday ;) Hopefully because I hate watching every other sport lol. He smiles and coos now and his dimples make him look so much like Ben. Not to brag but I have so much to be proud of :)
4 comments:
Ha, just like his daddy!
What kind of dance did you guys sign up for?
He's so darn cute! Every time I see him he's sleeping, so tomorrow I'm want to see some cooing and smiling!
I meant the football part was just like his daddy, not the smiling and cooing part...
We signed up for a couples dance class and get to learn waltz, two step, swing, country swing ect.
I'm sure it will make the billion weddings we end up going to every summer more fun. :) Ben has a lot of cousins that aren't married yet.
Post a Comment