There were 2 swim teams staying at the hotel tonight and they were guy swim teams and there is this swim team tradition to shave off all of the hair on your body the night before state. And so they all shaved. And they apparently needed a vacum. So I gave them one. And the coach came down at shift change and asked if the team could do the hotels laundry because they have used all of their towels shaving their legs, heads, chest ect. Oh boy, was Michael not happy. And I wouldn't be thrilled either if I just got another huge load of laundry.
There is some other weird stuff about it too... why would they need a vacum? I guess I don't know about everyone else but I shave in the tub so that hair doesn't get everywhere. Adn the coach also said its a huge mess so I guess I don't think the house keepers are going to be very happy no one would be if they walked into a hotel room that is full of hair everywhere.
4 comments:
That must be messy but on the bright side they asked if they could do the laundry (if I read that correct) and that's more than what most guests would do.
Small fuckin world--we had a swim team at Travelodge do just that tonight as well, and I was just thinking it will be interesting when the head housekeeper comes in and finds that out.
They probably made a big mess when they shaved their heads, they probably didn't do that in the bathroom. So I'm sure there is going to be clumps of hair all over the room
and yes, today when housekeeping brought the laundry down... hair... in big blond clumps because for some reason, the housekeepers didn't think it was thier responsibility to CLEAN up the hair, but to make ME deal with it... ewwww... it was icky
Post a Comment