Friday, March 04, 2005

Work....well sorta

So someone had asked me to work 8-11 tonight to help cover for someone who had choir practice tonight but when I got there tammy's like no ummm shes asked me to too. So April, I got a laugh about that tonight =) It wasn't a big deal though and the one swim coach was up there too and was like well... we haven't started shaving yet tonight..... and she laughed. It was pretty funny.

4 comments:

Josie, group organizer said...

I should have came to forks. We'll have to schedule it soon.

April said...

AHHHH!!! I forgot about you!!!! I AM SOOO SORRY!!!!!!!!!!! especially since you could have spent time with Josie! I truely truely am sorry!!!I totally forgot ALLLLLL about it! I am sooooo scatter brained sometimes. I can't believe I forgot, I mean I know I mentioned to Tammy once that you guys may be splitting the shift, but I guess when she told me that she'll work the whole thing no problem, I just figured "well problem solved" STUPID STUPID APTIL!!! but hey, I bet it was nice getting there and being sent home... made your night better than you thought it would be!!!!

again, I am sorry!!

April said...

AHHHH!!! I forgot about you!!!! I AM SOOO SORRY!!!!!!!!!!! especially since you could have spent time with Josie! I truely truely am sorry!!!I totally forgot ALLLLLL about it! I am sooooo scatter brained sometimes. I can't believe I forgot, I mean I know I mentioned to Tammy once that you guys may be splitting the shift, but I guess when she told me that she'll work the whole thing no problem, I just figured "well problem solved" STUPID STUPID APTIL!!! but hey, I bet it was nice getting there and being sent home... made your night better than you thought it would be!!!!

again, I am sorry!!

April said...

Apparently I was so sorry, it deserved 2 posts!!