Friday, April 29, 2005

A completely sleepless night

Well, my stomach hurts still..... (went to doctor today long story) (well there really isn't a miricle pill or anything though) I absolutely cannot sleep its 4a.m and so instead of the sleep that I want so badly I was reading blogs and came across this one http://waiterrant.blogspot.com/ that I really liked maybe its just the memories of waiting tables at good old Old Main but its not just about that either I just liked it Thats all I have to say.

2 comments:

Josie, group organizer said...

I'm glad I waitressed for as long as I did. I have a lot more respect for people in the service industry and it really is a motivation to finish school so you don't have to kiss up to people every day of your life while only getting paid min wage. Except tips were good money somedays...sometimes I made $30 an hour but I guess others I only made like $4. (shhh just remember to claim enough to hit min wage even if you didn't cuz your other days equal it out...Oh I hated that line )

Josie, group organizer said...

Oh and the wear(sp? lol I completely blanked on how to spell that) and tear on your body though! I have more medical problems that can't get fixed due to waitressing and the long hours where you're suppose to get off at 6 but don't until 3 am...