Wednesday, April 27, 2005

Grrrrrr

The title of this post is Grrrrrr with 6 r's this was just one of those days were almost everyone you come into contact with just annoys you for some reason. If it had been a really bad day I would have used at least 12 R's I know what I say doesn't make any sense but hey, whatever. And I just realized I was scowling at everyone else for not posting in damn near forever when I realized that I hadn't so I'm now scowling at myself.

The following rant applies to no one that actaully reads my blog regularily but...:
I hate it when people tell me to sensor what is on my blog its my life and if you don't like it don't fucking read it. I recently had a comment from someone that never actually posts any comments but reads it sometimes that I should try and be more private. Blog by definition is online journal of course i normally sensor some stuff and leave out certain details but it is up to me what is put on here and if someone doesn't like it FUCK OFF!!!!!! Sorry for the rant but it really made me mad but notice how I am leaving out details.....

Also, the new chic at sears probably only got hired because I just found out tonight that she is Lisas childhood friend no wonder how a person like her got hired. She really just isn't outgoing or polite enough. And neither is Lisa except of course Lisa is bitchy and uncreative ect.. ect... which those we'll wait and see about the new girl but... Not trying to yank my own chain but..... you have to be outgoing, creative and very very very good with people to work in a photography studio you just have to be you can't look like your going to deck people all the time. Sigh.....

I wonder how many of you actually got through that considering all I really did was bitch. lol

5 comments:

Karissa (mommy) said...

What the hell?! Who would say that to you?? I agree that your blog is where you can say whatever the hell you want to say. If someone thinks you are saying too much about yourself then who the hell cares??? It's your blog, say whatever you want. I've read blogs where people put lots of personal info on them and sometimes I think to myself, "Did they seriously just say that?", or, "I think that was waaayyy more information than I needed to know." But with your blog I've never come across that. I've never read anything that I thought was really personal and even if you did write something really personal that's your choice. Even though I find it funny sometimes when people put super personal information on their blogs I still like reading it. Maybe its because I'm a gossip whore (its genetics), but write whatever you want!!!!

Mrs S said...

thank you!! I completly agree its nice to know someone else feels that way too. It was a member of my family

BoneDaddy said...

No no, Amber, you really need to watch what you're saying...

BoneDaddy said...

Ha! I'm kidding! I bet you got really pissed or like a second. What would be the point of having a blog if you couldn't put a little personal stuff in? Besides, usually the only person you're hurting if you do that is yourself, and even that's pretty difficult to do on a blog.
I'd tell you to tell your family to go fuck themselves, but I think I've been saying that too much lately...

Josie, group organizer said...

You shouldn't be using such language! I mean what if someone reads that! :)