Work was super busy, it was just me and Lisa and her aunt died so she was damn near worthless (but who could blame her). I had a lot of really hyper kids and families that were really picky. I tried to go shopping for mothers day gifts but my mother refused to tell me what size clothing she wore and then I found really cute kids cloths but my family didn't awnser the phone when I was trying to get Jadyns size so.... I passed up super cute summer cloths that were super cheap becuase I didn't want to risk it. I didn't have a lot of time either so I didn't get to shop for all of my friends for children.
I don't really have a whole hell of a lot to say though except I'm bored and not really looking forward to this week at all.
1 comment:
Maybe you could put something in each day to look forward to. For example a really good coffee before work, $10 to shop at a second chance store or garage sale one day, maybe a nice bath another, etc etc. It's too bad work sucks. Hang in there. Summer's coming soon and then you'll have weekends!
Post a Comment