Monday, May 02, 2005

Amber in the horrible no good very bad day

First of all I woke up a little late this morning but I figured no problem, so I threw on some cloths and grabbed Ren to take him out to the bathroom before I go. When I get outside however I see my car being towed away on the back of a tow truck. So I chase the tow truck down and they're like well, for 40 bucks we'll take it down, so I run back to my apartment and get the money but Ren is running to slow so I pick him up and run....... and Ren proceeds to shit down the side of my pants. Now need I mention that these are like the only pants that I own that do not have a whole in them right now.... And because of all this, I miss my speech class and wed. is not going to be very #%#$@!&* fun, trying to explain to my teacher why I wasn't there.

And I work at comfort inn in an hour, lets see how that goes!

4 comments:

Josie, group organizer said...

Good luck will be coming your way soon! It has to!

April said...

Hope you had a good night at work. Josie's right... you're about due for some good luck!

Karissa (mommy) said...

Your post made me laugh so damn hard. I'm sorry I'm laughing at your bad day and everything, but that's too funny. I really hope your day got better. Isn't it kind of funny now that you look at it? Yes it is. :)

Mrs S said...

your right it is funny if you look at it from a different perspective, I'm sure i'll be laughing about it soon.