I actually heard about this site through a forward I got from my cousin John who is a marine and the forward was to actually sign a petition to get his site removed from the internet which isn't right because the constitution protects his right to say that stuff that in my opinion is nothing more than him trying to squeeze 15 min of fame out of his pathetic existance. And in fact I'm mad at myself now for spreading his stupidity.
I think everyone has a right to their own opinions, I really do, I just happen to disagree with every word that this poor excuse for a man said. so I thought i'd share even though...... I don't want him to get any more attention out of the whole deal because I think thats all he's trying to do. If he disagreed with the war than that would be one thing but.... to attack people that you have never met and say that your glad that they're dead is terrible. Sigh....
2 comments:
I think no matter what your beliefs are about the war you should show a lot of respect for the soldiers and the flag of the US. People will spit at soldiers and tell them they're glad others died after they get home from the the war. I hope these people burn in the hell of their hatred. These men and women don't choose wars they wish to go to. They fight, see horrible images of death that will haunt them for life, and uphold the rights we have for those people to say horrible things like that because they chose to fight for our country and our rights. And someday they might be fighting a war you agree with. War is always ugly and it always has some bad motives along with the good but you should never take it out on the soldiers. I think you can oppose a war and be open about it but still hold respect for the men and women who had to die for the cause.
am I stupid, and maybe I can' see, but I don't see a link to this site...did you mean to post a link? what site are you talking about?
Post a Comment