Wednesday, May 04, 2005

The park

I took Ren to the park but he wasn't at all interested in playing with me. Instead he went around sniffing other dogs poop and eating about a lb. of grass. which I surfed the net to find is perfectly normal for several reasons. I always knew growing up that my cats did it to throw up which is one of the same reasons dogs to it. But they also might just like the taste and one of Rens favorite foods is grapes so I guess..... (ben gets so mad when I feed ren food, but Ren loves fruit and carrots) So our trip was kinda a bust because the whole point was so we could play together but at least we got some sun.

2 comments:

BoneDaddy said...

I'm glad babies aren't supposed to eat poop and grass (although they would if you let them), because I always try anything Is eats.

Mrs S said...

then i'm really glad that babies don't eat poop and grass to! LOL