We got pics taken at sears on a whim tonight because we were already dressed up from dinner, Long story short we spent damn near a hundred bucks and I hate them all. We got this collage in Black and white and it looks good. Because the problem with the pictures is in the coloring. Our skin was overly red and pink and I know it wasn't the girl that took the pictures fault because I used to work there and we were standing on the subject spot. So April, I really need your help with engagement pics. Even if we take a picture standing outside in front of an evergreen I'll love them way more than these. Because enhanced sheets are ridiculously expensive so the ones we got are in color except for 1 8x10 sigh....... hopefully the lab will do something to fix the coloring. oh and by the way were weren't supposed to be charged a sitting fee because of this special they were running and we got charged it anyway which is only 15 bucks but still. And then they overcharged us for the collage but we got our money back for that. I'm so frustrated. Since I worked there before I know it isn't that hard to get it right. Yea people are allowed to make mistakes but they could at least correct them when they notice that they are wrong for crying out loud.Ben graduated today, we went to "Sanders" to eat and my food sucked but everyone elses was great. However desert was to die for. Then we invited a whole bunch of people from Lowes (were ben works) over but only 4 of our close friends showed up and nobody drank any of the alchole we spent tons of money on. It really makes me mad. I know Ben was disappointed. It was still fun anyway, but its just the lowes crew tends to be picky about when they go out. Its not just us it happens to either they all do it to each other but jeaz. And Ben got a digital camera from his mom and dad for Graduation so he's super happy about that because he hates carring around my SLR. But considering I love my SLR he can carry his dinky camera and I'll carry my camera that takes good pictures that get developed instead of leaving our pictures on our computer for years before we decide to develop them. But digital does have good points too. Like for when your just trying to take snap shots ect ect.
Oh I should shut up and go clean up the rest of the food. Nighty Night
4 comments:
p.s I also wasn't very comfortable with the photographer since she knew I worked there before she kept asking my advice on EVERYTHING and then Ben kept going like don't you have any ideas.....
Well I don't like stepping on other peoples toes and I haven't working there in forever so maybe they have different ways of doing things. Then when I starting hating my pictures and giving suggestions she just got defensive. And I swear I did it in a nice way. Then at the end she let me take over the computer so I could put together my own collages. At least I got that much.
I like those pics a bunch. You both look really good.
It's kind of a tough thing doing taking pics of someone who's worked there before, but that's technically no excuse.
Sorry we couldn't make it to your shindig, but I do stuff right after I got off work, so I got to sleep late.
But you know what? I didn't get as fun a grad party as I wanted either, so that just means one of these nights we're going to need to have another party at our house as a belated celebration!
I like them! I think they're super cute! I don't know if I can do much better. I don't have all those nifty backdrops... or lights... or props... I'll still try though!
Post a Comment