Monday, December 19, 2005
The Weekend
On Saturday moring I drove to D.L to work at the cell store, then I went out to dinner with Kevin, April and Buddo at Mr & Mrs. Jays where they have very good French Dips I might add. Then I worked today, my mom made supper after I got off and then my family knowing that I was going to drive back home tonight let me fall asleep. I wanted to leave town by 6 and ended up leaving at 9. Not a super happy camper on the drive home but I made it and then Blake came over to watch Dukes of Hazard which we didn't even watch two seconds of because we pretty much talked through the whole thing. But it was really nice and we have to do it more often. I like having people over just sitting around talking its really enjoyable. Now I'm going to take the puppy out then go to bed. I have been tierd all night and very ready to hit my feather bed topper on my mattress.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
7 comments:
I tried calling you from Butto's to get some cash for me for the present that april already knows is coming... :( You still willing to pick it up for me? I'll give you candy.... or cookies and milk, and that is my final offer.
Not good at this secret keeping thing is he?
Offering her cand & cookies? Sounds a little creepy...
definitely creepy when someone is offering you cand and not candY...
Is there something wrong with a much older man offering a younger girl candy and cookies for favors? If that is wrong then I dont know what is right.
Actually, thanks for the offer to help Amber, but I dont need it anymore. Im getting April something else. COAL.
Coal my ass. If by coal you mean expensive peice of jewlery...
Post a Comment