Wednesday, December 14, 2005
Drunk Guy
So its like a quarter to 3 in the morning and Ren starts doing the dance that says he has to go outside so he can do his buissness. So I take him out. And there is a new snow falling thats kinda wet so we play a little bit playing fetch with snow balls. All of a sudden this guy across the street starts talking to me and he was plowed. He was probably in his early 20's just out walking after he got done at a party and most likely harmless. But I guess it still scared the shit out of me. Mostly because he startled me because he came out of nowhere and that late at night I try and be really observant (for my own personal safety) and because I am afraid of strange men in general at least when I know no one else is around. So after I briskly walked away from him as polietly as possible at 3a.m, it felt really good to be back in my apartment with the door locked and chained. And I can't sleep so I thought I'd post my paraniod little rant for all of you to read. I hope you enjoyed the very tiny post :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment